Leave Amy some love or your questions in the comments below and you’ll earn an entry into the Sneak Peek Guessing Game to win a $5 gift certificate for Citrus Twist AND a chance to win one of Amy’s 5 favorite products.
I am thrilled to be guest designing for Citrus Twist Kits. Trina puts together one of the best kits out there. Thanks so much for having me play along this month.
- How long have you been scrapbooking and why did you start? I have been scrapbooking for 13 years. I started when my first was born, and haven’t looked back since.
- How would you describe your scrapbooking style?
I would describe my scrapbooking style as simple, but eclectic. I keep my design fairly simple, but love to add extra touches here and there with embellishments and mists.
- What do you like about kit clubs?
What I love about kit clubs is that it takes all the guesswork out of combining different manufacturers and supplies. I love that I can grab a kit and GO!
- What are 2 blogs you get inspiration from? (does not have to be scrapbooking)
I have to pick just two blogs??? That’s hard, my Google Reader is full of amazing scrapbookers that I get such great ideas from. The first blog that I get so inspired by is the Write. Click. Scrapbook blog (www.writeclickscrapbook.com). The designers there are amazing, and it’s such a great mix of scrapping styles. I have also been in awe of Jen Kinkade’s blog (http://jenkinkade.blogspot.com) lately. You should check her out if you haven’t already.
- If you were stuck in Paris, what are 5 scrapbooking supplies you would want to have with you (besides your camera and photos)?
My paper trimmer, twine, flair, veneer of some kind and my sewing machine.
- What was your favorite thing about the January Kit? Why? It is hard to pick one thing, because there are so many amazing things in the January kit! If I had to pick, I’d go with the pattern papers, they were definitely some of my favorites ever.
Here is one of her January Layouts: